- HARD SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVAL 2017 ANNOUNCES VENUE CHANGE
- FESTIVAL MOVES TO GLEN HELEN AMPHITHEATER & REGIONAL PARK
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 5 & SUNDAY, AUGUST 6
- FESTIVAL HEADLINED BY DJ SNAKE, JUSTICE, SNOOP DOGG, DOG BLOOD, BASSNECTAR, MIGOS, ZEDS DEAD, RAE SREMMURD AND SKEPTA
- TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT WWW.HARDSUMMER.COM
Headliners for this year’s massive summer blowout include DJ Snake and Justice (DJ set) on Saturday, August 5 and Snoop Dogg performing Doggystyle, Dog Blood (for their only show in 2017) and Bassnectar on Sunday, August 6.